dimanche 13 mai 2012

11 questions by changelz

heyy !!!
i have tagged by this adorable girls !
her blog http://bunzbookzblinkz.blogspot.fr/

well...ready ?


my 11 questions for people that i tag
  1. who is your favourite superhero, why?
  2. what sport do you like best?
  3. tell me 5 things that you will bring if you were stranded on the island of the middle of nowhere
  4. how many piercings do you have?
  5. what is your favourite book?
  6. which one fo you prefer, dancing or singing?
  7. what is your current favourite song?
  8. tell me 1 make up item that you can't live without
  9. falsies or mascara?
  10. what do you do when you're angry
  11. show a picture of yourself
answers :

1. my favorite superhero ? well...i have not a favourite "super" hero but i love Jin Kanzaki of ZETMAN and Edward Elric of hagane no renkinjutsushi...and others and others....

2. hum...maybe the Kyudo

3. ah ahah ! i think i've never go on the island of the middle of nowhere ! but for the 5 things
my cell phone 
my pillow ^_^
my psp
my instrument of drawing
and maybe my mp3  

4. zero of course ! i find it's vulgar (sorry)

5. Geisha of Arthur Golden i LOVE this book i read it again and again !

6. Dancing dancing ! move your body !! ^_^

7. actually, 2NE1 "i am the best"



8. definitely my liquid eyeliner "kiss me heroine"


9. mascara ^_^

10. when i'm angry i walk my dog !!! for calm me




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire